Friday, January 11, 2008

No Longer A Hanging Chad...

Is it my imagination or have there been a whole bunch of rumors about the Washington Nationals trading Chad "The Chief" Cordero the past couple of years? Well, I know I've personally seen them a lot of places, and it's been a very hot topic of discussion over on the Baseball HQ forums, pretty much since I became a member early last season.

Well as of today, Chad and the rest of us are no longer hanging... as the Nationals and he put an end to those rumors. Today "The Chief" signed a one year contract for $6.2 million dollars, a raise of over $2 million from what he made last year.

Believe it or not, we are barely two and a half months away from the beginning of the regular season. As we get closer to the season, I'll be doing a lot more entries about baseball and of course fantasy baseball so that you can be almost as prepared as me on draft day. :)

-----

No comments: