Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Can I Survive 2 Weeks Without The Golf Channel?

Well, I'm going to try. If I were to list the five channels I watch the most at home, it would definitely be amongst them. For those interested, the other channels that I happen to like to spend my time on would include Fox News Channel, ESPN News, CMT & GAC.

Basically, I'm boycotting the Golf Channel for the next two weeks for their knee jerk reaction today to commentator Kelly Tilghman's comments about Tiger Woods which very obviously were made in jest and jokingly. Woods and Tilghman have been friends for a very long time, and anyone with some common sense would have researched this before going off and assuming she's a racist. The articles and slanderous stuff I've seen directed at Tillman have been very appalling.

As you may know by now, the Golf Channel's "knee jerk reaction" which I speak of here is their two week suspension of Tilghman effective today... so, until January 23rd, The Golf Channel WILL NOT be seen in my home. Yes, that means I won't even be watching the Natalie Gulbis Show. Sorry, Nat!

-----

No comments: