Wednesday, January 16, 2008

How Far We've Come...

... I figured the title to the latest Matchbox 20 tune would eventually serve as a blog title, so here you have it. For some reason, I'm kind of in a reflective mood this early morning where I coincidentally got up at 3 a.m... Yes, "3 a.m" is another MB20 song title for those of you who don't know...

In a little under 10 months here of blogging, I've put up almost 350 entries, and have received positive feedback from so many people. The encouragement I get almost daily is so rewarding. I really have no idea what 2008 has in store for me and this blog, but I do look forward to continuing to give you all a glimpse into my interests and insights. By the way, if you ever have an idea for a blog topic or if you would like to make a suggestion, please feel free to comment and leave me an email address (or a link to your blog) so that I can get back to you. This blog has come a long ways from it's humble beginnings... and I truly think that the best is yet to come!

-----

No comments: