Thursday, November 15, 2007

Politically Incorrect...

Sometimes you watch the news or you hear about what's happening, and it really makes you wonder what this world is coming to... This morning I was instant messaging with one of my good friends on the east coast and she tells me that in Sydney, Australia that Santas have been warned not to say "ho ho ho" there because it may be offensive to women... Seriously!!! And it gets better - they've been instructed to say "ha ha ha" instead! No sooner do I hear about this then I'm watching America's Newsroom on Fox News Channel and see them doing a story on a hugging ban at a Colorado middle school. I can't believe these people are being serious!!!

You would think that people would have better things to do with their time than this. It's quite obvious to me that some people in this world have WAY too much time on their hands... It was nice to see the hosts of America's Newsroom, Megyn Kelly and Bill Hemmer embrace in a hug at the end of the story to make a mockery of the latter one.

-----

No comments: