Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally Traveling Again!

After four months of not as much as even driving outside of the state of California, I'm very anxious to be taking to the air again and flying off to Washington D.C. again two weeks from today. As some of you probably already know, I'm specifically going to D.C. on Thanksgiving weekend to help support my friend Kate Michael as she competes in the 2008 Miss District of Columbia U.S.A. pageant on Saturday, November 24th. If you are interested in attending either the preliminaries or the finals, you may purchase tickets through Kate directly through her website. For frequent pageant updates, please check out Kate's blog. And of course I'll be bringing my camera with me to the pageant, so you all know what that means... lots of pictures, and hopefully one of Kate wearing another crown at the end of the night!

-----

No comments: