Saturday, November 17, 2007

More Carrie Crazyness...

I'm really thinking of purchasing that lotto ticket now... those of you that read my earlier blog entry for today probably know where this is leading. I slept in this morning (if you call 7:30 am sleeping in) and decided to go to the gym late in the morning about 11:40am. While on the freeway, you guessed it, I heard Carrie Underwood on the radio again with "I'll Stand By You" on MY FM 104.3 for a third time in three consecutive road trips... so now the streak is at six! Amazingly, I also hit every single light green on the way (all five of them) to get there in only five minutes. It usually takes me about eight minutes to get there...

I finished my full workout about an hour and a half later at 1:15pm, and decided to get gas with as my yellow gas light had been on the past ten miles or so. The 435.8 miles I went on this last tank is a pretty good run in my 2001 Honda Accord EX, though I have actually gone 500 miles on a tank before... After putting in 14.600 gallons and spending $49.63 (gasp!!! - yes gas is $3.399/gallon out here), I turn on the engine and guess who is on MY FM 104.3 two minutes later???... yup, it's Carrie AGAIN... this time with "Before He Cheats"... I got home about five minutes later...

Seven trips and now seven straight times of hearing a Carrie song on the radio... I have to hit the road later this afternoon, so I wonder if the streak will continue... I probably should be on the road now as "So Small" is now playing on KHAY again... Maybe I'm being followed! ;)

-----

No comments: