Sunday, August 26, 2007

Another Day, Another Draft

Just a quick little entry today before I'm out and about... all of my favorite baseball teams (except the Red Sox) lost yesterday, so I figured I'd drop a little blurb in on football real quick. I have yet another of my fantasy football league drafts tonight at 8PM ET/5 PM PT - so if you try to eMail/IM me for about that next hour tonight, well you'll probably know why I don't respond. These things do take concentration and energy after all! :) A bottle of water or some pop is also a requisite. This particular league I'm in is a keeper league, meaning that I got to bring three players back from last year. My three keepers are pretty good: Larry Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew and Torry Holt. This team happened to be one of my four (out of seven) that didn't win it's league last year, however, we had a "draft bracket" amongst the teams that didn't make the playoffs which I won. So I get the number 1 pick tonight... Two of my favorite players are available - Antonio Gates of the San Diego Chargers and Reggie Wayne of the Indianapolis Colts. The only question is which one of the two am I going to pick??? Either way, I don't think I can go wrong!!! Results to be posted either tonight or tomorrow morning!

-----

No comments: