Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's Time To PLAY BALL!!!

Are you excited yet? I know I am... just hearing the electicity in the air flowing from the L.A. Memorial Coliseum into my radio on the way from my home from my brother's place last night got me into it for sure. 115,300 people!!! Is that crazy or what??? That's how many were there to witness the Boston Red Sox defeat the Los Angeles Dodgers 7-4 last night in an exhibition game. It's the most people to EVER attend a baseball game of any sort.

Tonight, the first REAL game is played on U.S. soil as a couple of my favorite teams do battle. Mark Teixiera, Jeff Francoeur, John Smoltz, Chipper Jones and the rest of the Atlanta Braves are in the brand new stadium in Washington D.C. to take on the Nationals. The game will be televised live on ESPN beginning at 8pm ET/5pm PT. If you haven't set your lineups in your fantasy leagues yet, you better do so!!!

-----

No comments: