Monday, October 15, 2007

In The Air Tonight...

Yes, I had to borrow a classic Phil Collins song title for my blog today - did you know it's played at pretty much ALL NFL Stadiums during warm ups??? It gets the players in the mood apparently... I got up this morning and it was that awful pea soup fog here and it never did clear up... kind of like my day today... It was just one of those days that got off on the wrong foot for me and never did quite get on the right one (with the exception of Eli Manning getting me just enough points tonight to win one of my fantasy league games this week)...

My Red Sox lost... they're now down 2-1... not good!!! I get the feeling I'll be asleep by the time the Rockies/D-Backs game ends tonight and I wouldn't at all be surprised if it ends in a four game sweep. Then again, would you bet against a team that's won 20 of their past 21 games???

Tomorrow's another day... hopefully it will be a better one personally...

No comments: