Thursday, October 11, 2007

And Then There Were 4...

If you've been following the baseball playoffs like me, you're well aware that there are now four teams left fighting for the 2007 World Series title... The two surprise National League contenders - the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies - face each other tonight in game one of their series at Chase Field in Phoenix. Brandon Webb takes the mound for the D-Backs, while Jeff Francis will pitch for the Rockies. The game will be televised on TBS starting at 8:37 ET/5:37 PT tonight.

As for the American League series, it begins tomorrow night from Fenway Park in Boston as Josh Beckett leads the Red Sox against C.C. Sabathia and the Cleveland Indians. That game will be on your local Fox affiliate starting at 7:07 ET/4:07 PT. GO SOX!

I've also put a poll up with the remaining four teams, asking you to choose which one you think will win the World Series this year. Please feel free to vote and leave me your input!

-----

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really haven't any idea who will win the World Series - any one of those teams could. However, in the presents two series, I'm rooting heavily for the Red Sox and the Rockies. I've liked the Red Sox for awhile and have been following them closely. As for the Rockies, I am in fact jumping on the bandwagon. A fun and exciting wagon it is, too.