Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Who will win Super Bowl XLII ?

Can the Colts repeat??? Will the Patriots return to dominance??? Will a team like the Redskins, Rams or Jets come out of nowhere to surprise???

I've made a poll here so you can vote on it, listing eight of the most talked about contenders: Colts, Bears, Pats, Chargers, Saints, Ravens, Eagles and the Cowboys. I've also placed an "other" space, if you would like to vote for one of the other teams. Please leave me comments if you want to cast a "write in" vote...
Thanks for participating!

-----

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am hoping for the Giants, but the way their defense played last week and having Eli, Brandon Jacobs, David Tyree, Osi Umenyiora, and possibly Gibril Wilson out it is going to make a tough start to the season for my Giants.