Friday, September 14, 2007

Published Again!

Hey all:

Well, I submitted another of my recent blog entries to the associatedcontent.com website and again I've been published. It's a slightly refined version of my recent entry here on the red-hot Garret Anderson of the Angels, and the not-so-hot reigning MVP, Justin Morneau of the Twins. Have a look here:

Angel Garret Anderson is Hot, Justin Morneau of the Twins is Not

Please make comments on it if you feel so led and pass it on to friends who you think might enjoy it.

Have a great weekend!

-----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you picked the wrong day to complain about Morneau. Since he just hit a HR last night

John C said...

Anonymous:

Maybe I got him fired up then, you think? So now he's hit two homers in his past 48 games. For a blistering seven home run pace over the course of a full year!!! :)