Wednesday, March 28, 2007

... I Have Visitors!!!

I got a nice surprise yesterday when I checked my "profile views" page yesterday... I started the day with about 50 hits in my first four days out - many of these my own as I reviewed my entries. At the end of the day, I was pleasantly surprised to find I had received nearly 30 "hits" ... I'm thinking that an article entitled "Rename K Street to Kate Street" at extrememortman.com featuring a couple of links to Miss DC Kate Michael's blog (on which I've commented a few times) is the possible culprit:

http://www.extrememortman.com/congress/rename-k-street-to-kate-street/

Kate's blog received upwards of 175 "hits" yesterday alone by my estimation... and I'm thinking I got a few new visitors as a result - thanks for stopping by!

Speaking of DC, one of my friends and present co-workers flew out there this past Thursday on some company business and is supposed to be back at work today... I'm anxious to see what she has to say about her five day trip, who and what she saw, where she ate, and what she liked most and least about DC... Hopefully she will have some pictures to share - I'll post some here if there is anything noteworthy...

FYI, I did get to listen to the new Tim McGraw "Let It Go" CD yesterday and I was very impressed! I'm going to give it a few more spins over the next few days and post a full review here this Friday.

No comments: