Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Final Four!

This post title kind of has a double meaning for me - the obvious to you loyal readers being the NCAA Final Four NCAA Basketball Tournament games happening tonight in Atlanta. I actually thought flying out there for the games, but then I remembered I had my final four Fantasy Baseball Drafts scheduled for today - two of them being very important CBS Sportsline money league drafts. I'll be here watching from the comfort of my home here in sunny Southern California.

Needless to say, I'm rooting for my alma-mater UCLA to win tonight and I'll be pulling hard for Georgetown as well to match my bracket final... GO BRUINS AND HOYAS!!! I'm still amazed that my final four made it through and now I could actually WIN my group after my embarassingly bad start! The winner of my group of seven friends from the http://CarrieUnderwood.fm site hinges on the Georgetown-Ohio State game this evening - if the Hoyas win, then I win no matter what as the person I'm battling for first also picked UCLA to beat Florida tonight... if Ohio State wins, then I end up no better than 2nd...

Now it's time for me to head off to the first of my drafts... thanks to everyone who has sent me messages of support and encouragement since I started blogging here... I'm really having a lot of fun with this!

No comments: